Before you can proceed with registration, please accept the terms and conditions below.
Please Read and Print for Future Reference
If you wish to participate in our Affiliate program, indicate your agreement to do so by clicking the “I Agree” button below. Additionally, by accessing and utilizing any of GALAXY AFFILIATES’ Marketing Tools or accepting of any reward, bonus or commission whether contained in this agreement or elsewhere on our website, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by all the terms and conditions set out in this agreement. For purposes of clarity, the terms “we” and “us” refer to GALAXY AFFILIATES and “you”, “affiliate” and “Member” refers to the other party to the contract formed by the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The term “Merchant” is defined as any company that has contracted GALAXY AFFILIATES to promote their Site(s) and/or products. The contract provides you with the non-exclusive right to direct users (“Visitors'') from your site or sites to the Merchant’s websites, in return for the payment of commissions and referral bonuses as specified below.
To enroll please read this Agreement and then submit a complete GALAXY AFFILIATES Member Account application to us via our Website. We will evaluate your application and notify you whether your application was accepted. Your application will be rejected if we determine, in our sole discretion, that your site is unsuitable for any reason, including but not limited to, sites that are under construction, aimed at children, promote sexually explicit materials, promote violence, promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, promote illegal activities, or violate intellectual property rights.
During the term of this arrangement (which shall commence when you indicate your acceptance in the manner specified above, and shall end when either you or we notify the other, by email, of the termination of this Agreement), you shall display a banner or banners provided by GALAXY AFFILIATES on your site (the “Member site”) as a hyperlink to direct Visitors from the Member Site to the Merchant’s Sites, using distinct URLs supplied by GALAXY AFFILIATES exclusively for linking (the “Supplied Banners”).
The Merchant’s banners and/or text links shall be displayed on the Member site. Members can also provide descriptive information regarding the Merchant Sites(s) on its websites(s). If the content on the member site is found to be inaccurate or outdated, then we may notify you of any changes to your Site(s) that we feel should be made. The relationship specified in this Agreement is non-exclusive for both parties; therefore, the Member shall be entitled to display the banners of, and provide links to, sites of other companies through the Member site, and GALAXY AFFILIATES shall be entitled to make the Merchant’s banners available through online and other services than the Member site.
DELIVERY AND DISPLAY OF BANNERS, COPY, AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL
As a Member, you will have access through GALAXY AFFILIATES’ site to a variety of graphic and textual links (each of these links sometimes being referred to herein as “Links” or, individual, as a “Link”.) GALAXY AFFILIATES and the Merchant hereby grants to the Member the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable (except as provided below) rights, during the term of this Agreement, to use (which shall include the right to copy, transmit, distribute, display and perform both privately and publicly) GALAXY AFFILIATES’ and the Merchant’s banners, name, site name, and other related textual and graphic material as made available by GALAXY AFFILIATES and/or the Merchant to the Member for the express purpose of inclusion on the Member’s site from time to time (collectively, the “Merchant’s Material”) and for the specific purposes authorized above. GALAXY AFFILIATES and the Merchant authorize the Member to advertise and promote their respective promotional material. The copywriting of promotions may not be modified nor misrepresented by the Member. GALAXY AFFILIATES and the Merchant also authorizes the Member to refer, in the Member’s advertising and promotions, to the fact that the GALAXY AFFILIATES and Merchant’s sites are accessible through the Member site, provided that any such statement:
(a) does not include any trademarks, service marks, design marks, symbols and/or other indicia of origin of GALAXY AFFILIATES or the Merchant other than GALAXY AFFILIATES or the Merchant’s Site(s) name and/or site names in a non-distinctive typeface (specifically, not the typeface used in the logo design of any of GALAXY AFFILIATES’ or the Merchant’s mark);
(b) does not state, suggest, or imply, by the wording or prominence of such statement or otherwise, that the Merchant sponsors, authorizes, and/or is the source or origin of the Member site; and
(c) does not disparage GALAXY AFFILIATES or the Merchant, its products, services, or members. All use of the GALAXY AFFILIATESor Merchant’s Materials hereunder shall inure to the benefit of the Merchant and shall not create any rights, title or interest in them for the Member. No other use of the GALAXY AFFILIATES or Merchant’s names, trademarks, service marks, design marks, symbols and/or other indicia of origin or other designations confusingly similar to any of the foregoing may be made by the Member for any purpose without the prior written approval of GALAXY AFFILIATES or the Merchant. As between the Merchant and the Member, the Merchant owns, and shall continue to own exclusively, all right title and interest (including without limitation, all rights provided under the law of copyright and trademark) in and to the Merchant’s Materials and all names, trademarks, service marks, design marks, symbols and/or other indicia of origin therein throughout the world and in perpetuity, subject to the permissions granted in this Agreement.
DELIVERY AND DISPLAY OF BANNERS, COPY, AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL
The below sections must be addressed in the policy.
- Data Subject Rights
- Contact Email Address for updating/unsubscribing of details
- Information on how members collect and use the user’s data
- The types of data that is collected about the user
MANDATORY INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL ADS TARGETING THE UK CUSTOMERS
All Members are required to follow the following instructions for all ads targeting the UK market:
- All the Marketing communications must state all significant limitations and terms and conditions.
- Online ads must direct customers to an additional link where all the terms and conditions of the promotion are stated, which must be no further than one click away from the advertisement itself in cases where there is space and time limitation.
- When anything stated as “Bonus” or “Free” is advertised (i.e. Free spins, free play etc.), the main terms and conditions and the commitments that requirements for the customers to take advantage of such an offer must be stated in the advertisement itself.
- No advertising or other marketing information must appear on any primary web page/ screen, or micro-site providing advice or information on responsible gambling.
- Any source towards Email Campaigns, must have these subscribers that have double opted in and any form of the marketing material must be inclusive of an Unsubscribe link.
- Displayed advertisement must have a warning sign of 18+ symbolising to target that the advertisement is targeted for customers above the age limit only.
- Member must not engage in SMS Marketing, Advertorial style marketing or Pop Unders.
All Membres are required to be in full compliance with the LCCP and the GDPR regulations.
As set out in the Gambling Act 2005 there are 3 major objectives that we adhere to.
- To prevent gambling from being a source of crime and/or disorder, or from being associated with crime or disorder and/or from being used to support crime;
- To ensure that gambling is conducted in a fair and open way; and
- To protect children and other vulnerable persons from being harmed and/or exploited by gambling.
As a Member you will always act in a manner that benefits these fundamental objectives and should you fail to comply with them or if you act in any way that compromises our ability to comply with these License regulations, we (Galaxy Affiliates) will terminate our contractual relationship with you accordingly.
If you market our brands in the UK, by accepting these terms you confirm you are fully aware of the following marketing obligations and requirements:
- TheUK Gambling Act and the UK Gambling Commission as stated in the respective LCCP;
- The principal rules governing gambling advertising in Great Britain administered by the Committee of Advertising Practice (CAP) and the Broadcast Committee of Advertising Practice (BCAP), which are adjudicated upon by the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA);
- Gambling Industry Code For Socially Responsible Advertising (IGRG) as amended from time to time and
*Additionally, if you are marketing the Merchant’s brands you must ensure that you meet the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) standards.
You also agree that if you breach any conditions Galaxy Affiliates can terminate the contract and withhold any monies due.
Any activity that encourages UK players to deposit money into 3rd party channels like YouTube involving "Slots Pulls" or "Casino Raffles" and "Tournaments" (without direct registration on any of our Merchant brands is also prohibited.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING (UK)
- Any sponsored/paid for social media advertisements and any social media pages must be targeted (age-gated) at consumers aged 25+, with the exception of Facebook and Snap Inc. where consumers aged 18+ can be targeted.
- Organic YouTube content and/or your own YouTube channels must be age-restricted to 18+ to ensure users log in to age-verified accounts in order to view content.
- Members must undertake reasonable endeavors to exclude customers with an active self- exclusion or cool-off period from your paid-for social media campaigns.
- Members must post one (1) safer gambling related post for every two (2) marketing related posts posted on your social media page.
It is strictly prohibited to market the Merchant’s brands through the platforms “Twitch” and “TikTok”.
Safer/Responsible Gambling Requirements (UK)
- Any search advertisements in the UK must clearly contain 18+ messaging in the ad copy, along with safer gambling messaging within the core ad format.
- The safer gambling message should be “BeGambleAware.org”. A different responsible gambling messaging can only be used subject to approval by compliance by emailing email@example.com
To further ensure compliance with the regulations of the UKGC, a list of negative keywords and phrases that are prohibited for use in marketing will be provided.
RESPONSIBLE PLACEMENT OF DIGITAL ADVERTS (UK)
In accordance with section 330 of the Gambling Act of 2005, it is unlawful to advertise gambling on websites which do not carry the correct permits/licenses to offer such gambling. In order to uphold the objectives of the Gambling Act of 2005, we have a zero-tolerance stance to working with any affiliate who undertakes such activity and if we discover such this agreement will be terminated and no monies owed will be paid and we will report you to the relevant authorities. For the avoidance of doubt, even if our Brands are not being advertised on the same websites that are advertising non-licensed brands, our policy is not to work with affiliates/marketing partners even on their websites which only offer licensed brands
You are not allowed to market Merchant’s brands on any website/app that gets search traffic from any of the negative keywords on the list. If so, your account will be immediately terminated and any commissions will not be paid.
See list here
Additionally, you are not allowed to market the Merchant’s brands on any copyright infringing websites. You are obligated to ensure that none of our brands are advertised on any of the below websites/pages. You are expected to download the ‘Infringing Website List’ (IWL) at least once a month to be up to date.
See IWL list here
German Market Requirements and Conditions (Applicable for Swift Casino)
In order to market the Merchant’s brands in Germany, members must accept these terms and ensure that they are fully aware and will fully adhere to all conditions as set out by the German State Treaty on Gambling (GlüNeuRStV) 1st July 2021.
These include but are not limited to the following key conditions:
- The words casino or online casino (Kasino) must not be used on member’s website/s or in any affiliate marketing. You can use “Spielautomaten”, “Slots” or “Online Spielhalle”.
- Jackpot games, Table Games, Roulette, Blackjack and Baccarat will not be allowed and must not be mentioned in any review or content. Additionally, any images showing Jackpot games, Table Games, Roulette, Blackjack and Baccarat are prohibited
Any Member’s commissions based on revenue share have been stopped as per the 1st July 2021.
- All affiliate marketing and content, including but not limited to banners and reviews, can only be uploaded between 21.00 pm and 06.00 am. Any live streaming (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram etc.) or email marketing can also only be offered to the public between 21.00 pm and 06.00 am.
- All advertising content and material for use in PPC, Display or mobile/in-app must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org for our approval.
- It is strictly prohibited to market the merchant’s brands through the social/streaming platforms“Twitch” and “TikTok”.
SPANISH MARKET REQUIREMENTS & CONDITIONS (Applicable for Swift Casino)
To market Merchant’s brands in Spain, by accepting these terms you confirm you are fully aware of all marketing obligations and will fully adhere to all conditions as set out by Royal Decree 958/2020.
In order to market the Merchant’s brands on the member site in Spain, the below requirements need to be met for all marketing mediums outlined below:
- Age-gating features to prevent minors (-18).
- Periodically post Safer-Gambling messages.
- The main activity must be to provide information or content on gambling activities only.
- Advertising of any promotional offers are strictly prohibited.
- Any form of marketing needs to be marked as “publi” (advertisement) and have an 18+ and the responsible gambling message (“juega con responsabilidad”)
Social Media Marketing (ES)
The platform on which the marketing will be placed must have mechanisms for blocking or concealing pop-up ads by Member’s users.
Paid Ads can only target users who have followed:
- Ø your channel and/or page
- Ø another operator’s channel and/or page
- Ø another affiliate
- Ø a sports magazine page
- Ø a relevant hashtag which indicates an active interest in gambling activities. For example, this could be following an online slots/roulette/online-gambling hashtag.
Video Sharing Marketing (ES)
The platform on which the marketing will be placed must have mechanisms for blocking or concealing pop-up ads by Member’s users.
Video ads video can only be broadcasted during 1:00 am to 5:00 am
Marketing may take place via search engines using any organic positioning techniques.
In cases of paid ads, the particular ad can only appear when it uses words or phrases connected to gambling activities as defined in Act 13/2011, dated May 27, on gambling regulations. Words or phrases like “online gambling” “gambling” “slots” “roulette” “blackjack” are permitted.
Words or phrases like “online game”, “videogame”, “fun”, etc should not be used to avoid gambling ads being served to people searching for free games or games that are not related to gambling.
DENMARK MARKET REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS (Applicable only on Swift Casino)
To market the Merchant’s brands in Denmark or to Danish customers, then by accepting these terms you confirm you are fully aware of all marketing obligations and will fully adhere to all conditions as set out by the Danish Gaming Authority, the Gambling Act (Consolidation Act No. 1303), The Danish Gambling Authority’s guide on duty of disclosure when marketing and advertising gambling and any other relevant law/regulation/guidance that may be issued from time to time included but not limited to following the below rules when displaying any bonus or marketing offer.
Promotional material must include the 18+ logo as well as StopSpillet.dk +45 70 22 28 25 - Udeluk dig via ROFUS that need to be initially visible without the need to click on for example "read more".
Swift Casino Welcome bonus is 100% up to 500kr with wagering of 10 deposit plus bonus amount.
Disclaimer - Krediteres automatisk ved indbetaling. Der kan anmodes om annullering. Velkomstbonus. Gælder kun første indbetaling. Min. indbetaling: 100kr, maks. bonus 500kr. Gennemspilskrav: (indbetaling plus bonus) 10X inden for 60 dage. Eksempel: Indbetal 100kr, få 100kr bonus og gennemspil 2,000kr. Kun spilleautomater bidrager. Max. indsats er 50kr. Evt. gevinster ved spil over max. indsats fjernes.
Certain cases like SMS< Push notification, Google Ads - if the significant terms and Conditions cannot be added, the phrase “Terms and Conditions apply” can be present in such cases.
Swift Casino only gives Spins that have no wager requirements for Denmark. (Depends on offer availability)
MAINTAINING THE LINKS
You agree to fully cooperate with us in order to establish and maintain the Links between Your Site and the GALAXY AFFILIATES Site or the Merchant’s Site(s). The maintenance and updating of Your Site will be your responsibility. The graphics and/or text associated with the Links to the GALAXY AFFILIATES Site or the Merchant’s Sites will be updated periodically and it will be necessary for you to update the content of Your Site accordingly on a regular basis. Please be aware that we have the right to monitor Your Site at any time to determine if you are following the terms and conditions of this Agreement and to notify you of any changes to Your Site that we feel should be made. You are not permitted to mask the destination URL information or use any other technique that may mask or hide the GALAXY AFFILIATES or the Merchant site URLs.
You are not permitted to promote your own copy for SMS marketing that has not been signed off by GALAXY AFFILIATES. You are responsible for the contents of your text messages and the consequences thereof. You agree not to use Mobile SMS Marketing to send any text messages without prior GALAXY AFFILIATES written permission. You agree not to use Mobile SMS Marketing to send any text messages that are not based in customer opt-in or material that are unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or may otherwise constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature or that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation or court order. GALAXY AFFILIATES reserves the right to terminate your account without prior notice if GALAXY AFFILIATES becomes aware of and determines, in its sole discretion, that you are violating any of the foregoing guidelines.
COMMUNICATION TO MEMBERS
By signing up to GALAXY AFFILIATES you agree to receive a variety of material from MEDIACLE and its partners. If you choose to opt out of our communications GALAXY AFFILIATES and its Merchants will not be responsible for any damages that may occur from members opting out of communications.
You will not knowingly benefit from known or suspected traffic not generated using accepted Internet marketing practices whether or not it causes GALAXY AFFILIATES or the Merchant any harm. Should fraudulent activity, knowingly or otherwise, arise from a person directed to Merchant’s site via your link, we retain the right to retract the commissions paid to you at any time. Our decision in this regard will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. We reserve the right to retain all amounts due to you under this Agreement if we have reasonable cause to believe that such traffic has been caused with your knowledge
COMMISSION AND REFERRAL BONUS
You shall be entitled to a commission as outlined below:
First 3 months: 50% of Net Gaming Revenue
up to £5000.00, Earn 35 %
Between £5000.01 –>£15000.00, Earn 40 %
Between £15000.01 –>£999999.00, Earn 50 % Revenue
The above commission groups are subject to change at the discretion of the merchants. In case of any change, a prior notice would be given to the Members (affiliates).
The Net Gaming Revenue is calculated as below: Net Gaming Revenue: Cash bet – Cash won – jackpot contributions – bonus – processing fees – any royalties – ID checking fees – admin costs – operating costs – poc taxes/duties
Commission payments are made by the 25th of every month for previous month’s commission. Please note that commission payments are subject to minimum payment threshold depending of the method of payment chosen by you. The minimum thresholds for commission payment are as below:
UK same day Bank Transfer: £100
Electronic transfer: £500
In case, the Member (affiliate) does not reach the minimum threshold as required by the method of payment chosen by the Member in any particular month, the commission amount will then be rolled over to the following month until the minimum threshold is reached.
MEMBER REWARD PROGRAMS
To participate, you must be an active Member in good standing with GALAXY AFFILIATES. Members participating in any reward program agree to be bound by the decisions of GALAXY AFFILIATES, which will be final and binding in all respects. All interpretations of the Rules and decisions by GALAXY AFFILIATES are final. GALAXY AFFILIATES reserves the right to terminate any and all Member Rewards programs for any reason, including, but not limited to, if for any reason the Rewards Program is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Rewards Program is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond GALAXY AFFILIATES’ control. GALAXY AFFILIATES reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or withdraw the Reward Program without prior notice and without liability to the Member.
All taxes, fees, and surcharges, if any, on Rewards are the sole responsibility of the prize-winner. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for GALAXY AFFILIATES and its advertising and promotional agencies to use the recipients name, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and promoting and publicizing the services of GALAXY AFFILIATES in any medium without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
Members release and hold harmless GALAXY AFFILIATES and their Merchants and their respective members, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Reward program from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from the Reward program and the awarding, use or misuse of the prize, including liability for personal injury or damage to property including any injury or damage to Member’s or any other person’s computer.
- (a) may have received prior to the date of this Agreement, whether directly from the other or indirectly from third parties; or
- (b) may receive hereunder from the other. Each party agrees that, with respect to its receipt of Confidential Information of the other party, it shall:
- (i) use the same care and discretion to prevent disclosure of such Confidential Information as it uses with similar Confidential Information of its own that it does not desire to disclose, but in no event with less than a reasonable degree of care;
- (ii) accept such Confidential Information and use such Confidential Information only for the purposes permitted hereunder; and
- (iii) restrict disclosure of Confidential Information solely to those of its employees and agents who have a need to know and are obligated not to disclose such Confidential Information to any third parties.
The foregoing restrictions shall not apply to information that:
- (a) is or hereafter becomes part of the public domain through no wrongful act, fault, or negligence on the part of the recipient;
- (b) the recipient can reasonably demonstrate is already in its possession and not subject to an existing agreement of confidentiality;
- (c) is received from a third party without restriction and without breach of this Agreement;
- (d) was independently developed by the recipient as evidenced by its records; and
- (e) the recipient is required to disclose pursuant to a valid order of a court or other governmental body; provided, however, that the recipient shall first have given notice to the disclosing party and shall give the disclosing party a reasonable opportunity to interpose an objection or obtain a protective order requiring that the Confidential Information so disclosed be used only for the purposes for which the order was issued. The termination of this section 4 shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
The Member acknowledges that GALAXY AFFILIATES does not advocate or endorse the purchase or the use of any services offered by the Merchant through the Merchant’s sites or through its software, nor does it guarantee the quality, fitness, or results of any such service or compliance with any law or regulation. The Merchant represents and warrants that:
- (a) The Merchant has the right to enter into this Agreement and to grant the rights and licenses granted herein; and
- (i) invade the right of privacy or publicity of any third person; or
- (ii) contain any libellous, obscene, indecent or otherwise unlawful material.
The Member represents and warrants that:
- 1. The Member has the right to enter into this Agreement;
- 2. The Member site does not, and the reproduction, distribution, transmission, public performance and public display of the Member Materials as permitted herein, do not:
- (i) invade the right of privacy or publicity of any third person,
- (ii) contain any libellous, obscene, indecent or otherwise unlawful material, or
- (iii) infringe any patent, copyright or trademark right in any jurisdiction; and
- c. the Member has received no notice of such invasion, violation or infringement of rights
TERM AND TERMINATION
The term of this Agreement will begin when you download a banner and link it to our site or the Merchant’s Site(s) and will be continuous unless and until either party notifies the other in writing that it wishes to terminate the Agreement, in which case this Agreement may be terminated immediately. TERMINATION IS AT WILL, FOR ANY REASON, BY EITHER PARTY. For purposes of notification of termination, delivery via e-mail is considered a written and immediate form of notification. Upon termination:
- You must remove the GALAXY AFFILIATES or Merchant’s banner/s from your site and disable any links from your site to ours and theirs.
- All rights and licenses given to you in this Agreement shall immediately terminate.
- You will be entitled only to those unpaid referral fees, if any, earned by you on or prior to the date of termination. You will not be entitled to referral fees occurring after the date of termination.
- If you have failed to fulfil your obligations and responsibilities, we will not pay you the referral fees otherwise owing to you on termination.
- We may withhold your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
- If we continue to permit activity (generation of revenue) from customers after termination, this will not constitute a continuation or renewal of this Agreement or a waiver of termination.
- You will return to us any confidential information, and all copies of it in your possession, custody and control and will cease all uses of any trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and other designations of our Merchants.
- You and we will be released from all obligations and liabilities to each other occurring or arising after the date of such termination, except with respect to those obligations which by their nature are designed to survive termination, as set out in this Agreement. Termination will not relieve you from any liability arising from any breach of this Agreement which occurred prior to termination
WE MAY TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IF WE DETERMINE (IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION) THAT YOUR SITE IS UNSUITABLE.
Unsuitable sites may include those that: are aimed at children, promote sexually explicit materials, promote violence, promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, promote illegal activities, or violate intellectual property rights.
For the avoidance of doubt, termination of the agreement will cease any commission payment that may be earned by the Member from net gaming revenue generated post the termination of the agreement.
Neither party will be liable to the other party (nor to any person claiming rights derived from the other party’s rights) for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind — including lost revenue or profits, loss of business, or loss of data — arising out of this Agreement (including without limitation as a result of any breach of any warranty or other term of this Agreement), regardless of whether the party liable or allegedly liable was advised, had other reason to know, or in fact knew of the possibility thereof.
Except as expressly provided herein, neither party warrants that their respective websites will perform in the manner expected or without interruption, error, or defect, or that any revenue to either party will result from the activities contemplated by this Agreement. Except as expressly set forth in this agreement, neither party makes any warranties of any kind, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or warranties against infringement of any intellectual property rights not specifically enumerated.
This Agreement, its interpretation, performance or any breach thereof, shall be construed in accordance with, and all questions with respect thereto shall be determined by, the internal substantive laws of United Kingdom.
The Member agrees to operate a single Member site with the Merchant’s Site(s). If GALAXY AFFILIATES should discover, using information it deems appropriate in the circumstances, that the Member is operating more than one Member account, this Agreement shall terminate and the Member will forfeit all rights to commissions and referral bonuses. Several sites may be registered to the one account; however, the placement of any site banner on a new site, under the GALAXY AFFILIATES Members Program, MUST be reported by the Member and cleared by the GALAXY AFFILIATES Support Team beforehand, and failure to do so may result in the termination of the Member’s account. The Member will also forfeit all rights to commissions and referral bonuses.
GALAXY AFFILIATES and the Member are independent contractors under this Agreement, and nothing herein shall be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, or agency relationship between GALAXY AFFILIATES and the Member. Neither party has the authority to enter into Agreements of any kind on behalf of the other party.
It is the Member’s responsibility to declare taxes from their Member’s profits, according to their country’s regulations. It is the merchant’s responsibility to pay its members and GALAXY AFFILIATES will not be held responsible for the actions of its merchants in regards to the payment of its members. GALAXY AFFILIATES is also not responsible for the way cookies are tracked on the Merchants site or on the member’s site. The maintenance of the cookie/tracking code is the responsibility of the Merchant. GALAXY AFFILIATES is strictly a housing software that displays the results of the tracking for its members
No waiver of any breach of any provision of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party.